Webflow Shortcuts Don't work when the App is Opened

Hey everyone,

I’m not sure if anyone else has encountered this issue, but there’s a strange glitch on Webflow. When the app is open but the Designer isn’t focused, trying to perform actions like delete or paste in the Navigator doesn’t work as expected. Instead, you have to click elsewhere first and then select the item for the action to take effect.

I’ve tried investigating to see if it’s related to too many app requests or something similar, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. It appears to be connected to the issue I mentioned earlier. We’re aiming for users to seamlessly copy styles from our app and paste them into Webflow. However, it often demands multiple clicks across the interface to function properly. This disrupts the app’s flow, making it appear dysfunctional and confusing, which is concerning as it may lead to losing customers. It’s absolutely critical that this issue gets resolved as soon as possible.

I’ve created a video demonstration to showcase this issue, which might aid in tracking and identifying the bug more effectively: https://youtu.be/qW5c_vE4uhA

Thanks for reporting the focus issue, we’re taking a look.

1 Like