Webflow & Shopify Integration for Authorize.net & Affirm

Hi, my client specifically wants a new site that can be integrated with Authorize.net for a payment gateway and Affirm to setup payment plans as the average orders will likely be $5,000+. Webflow currently does not support Authorize.net or Affirm, but Shopify does.

I have seen the super helpful and informative Webflow & Shopify Integration article here: Add Shopify products to your Webflow site - Webflow University Documentation

If I follow the steps in the article would I be able to use Authorize.net and Affirm through integrating Shopify with Webflow? Has anyone done this?

It seems that apps that are triggered after/during checkout should remain unaffected but without testing it’s hard to say for sure.

Hello @MediaWrench, I think for your case you are better off using the Udesly Webflow to Shopify converter Webflow to Shopify | Udesly Nexus Mainly because that way you can create a site in Webflow and then turn it into a Shopify theme and manage every app directly in Shopify. I believe the article you are mentioning and even the current Webflow-Shopify apps only allow you to export Shopify products to your Webflow site, you might have access to some front end Shopify apps but no back end ones. So since both of your requirements are supported by Shopify already I suggest you to just build in Webflow and then transfer to Shopify via Udesly. I hope this helps.

Hi @MediaWrench.
Josh with Foxy here. If you don’t get what you need with Webflow + Shopify, you might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

• Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
  • Manage products with Webflow CMS
  • Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods. We integrate with Authorize.Net, but we currently do not integrate with Affirm. That said, we do integrate with other Buy Now Pay Later options like PayPal Credit, Klarna, and Sezzle.
  • Multi-lingual support
  • Multi-currency support
  • Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
  • Sell and accept gift cards
  • Custom shipping functionality, logic, and integrations
  • Custom tax functionality, logic, and integrations
  • Powerful coupon and discount functionality
  • Unlimited free trial
  • and more!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh