This could be an issue with how I am using VH units on this design, but the webflow preview is more or less what I am going for here. Unfortunately, it looks nothing like the preview on my actual phone (Samsung S8, Chrome browser)
I had this issue before, and it had to do with adding a Min or Max height, or width. Since theres so many different size devices out there. Try adding a minimum height to your divs and see if that helps.
Welp, back to pixels for me, thanks for your help!
You’re welcome, and you can still use View Height/Width, just put in a Min or Max pixel or percentage. I asked this same question on one of the old Webflow live workshops.
Ya, the problem I ran into that was the vertical alignment (I was using line height) and a whole slew of other issues with different devices. I was naive to think VH was going to cure everything that ailed me.
I just realized that I should’ve cloned the example because now it will be changing.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.