Webflow not reading custom css

Hi,

Webflow is currently not reading the css properly…the element has the exact same code and there are no spelling errors (homepage > services section just below hero section and 3 out of the 4 sections are working amzingly well, which is why this is so frustrating and sticks out like a sore thumb):

Working:(all of the text/links turn blue when “services-link-sectioners” is rolloverd)

Not-working: (none of the text/links turn blue simultaneously when the div “services-link-sectioners” is rolled over)

Code:

Best,

Nathan

www.flowglobemedia.com
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/flowglobemedia-nathan-steele?preview=a78b85db5b213b8d77fda00db8d59ed4

Hey Nathan,

You can do this all in Webflow without the need of custom code.
Remove the text color from ‘services seo text’ so that it inherits the text color from the parent element ‘services link sectioners’, now simply give that div the text color black, and the blue you want on hover and you’re done.

Hope this helps!

Hi @SidneyOttelohe,

I’m not sure how to clear out the color from the text and links inside the div…it appears to want to throw something in there regardless. I’ve got the parent divs all situated, I think.

**It appears I need specific instructions on how to do this.

Best,

Nathan

Hi @SidneyOttelohe,

It appears I need specific instructions on how to do this.

Best,

Nathan

I seem to have some problems with the child elements (heading tags and text) inheriting css font color from the parent element (link block). It appears these elements already have css applied to them when dragging them onto the canvas…something that I must have accidentally done when first learning Webflow. If I clear that out, will the child element inherit the parent element style? If so, how do I clear it out?

Best,

Nathan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.