Webflow leaving marks

I’m also seeing this, latest version of Chrome. Same conditions: when altering padding of an element.
I have seen Webflow crash in the last two days, whereas I hadn’t seen it crash in months (at least!), but the https://status.webflow.com hadn’t shown any errors, even now.
I do keep my webflow sessions open for weeks sometimes, without reloading or logging out, so that could’ve been my crash reason. Otherwise, the green markers are the only issues I face.

@magicmark @Brando

+1 same issue. MBP with the latest Chrome version.

In addition to the designer leaving margin/padding details on the screen, I have noticed holding shift and dragging the margin/padding is not working very well anymore, meaning when I scroll with shift held, sometimes it will change the styling a few numbers, or it may just jump by 20.

Hope this info helps with the debugging and the issue gets resolved soon.

hi,
i got also another issue.
Example:

• two sections
  • both with Ddiv blocks inside in flex mode.
  • the first one is a grid with div blocks inside
  • second one got some heading and paragraph inside.

Problem:
i wanted to make from the second also one grid. Than the second section is starting to flicker and you can not choose anything. The item in first section with the grid were moved.

@FromMuc Hi there! This is a different issue. The flickering inside grids is a known bug. It’s due to ‘non existing grid tracks’. You might see this warning appear in the right-hand panel when you’re seeing the flickering happen. Try adding an extra grid row/column or moving (or deleting and adding again) the affected element. That should fix it.

is this issue solved already? Now I’m scared of working with Webflow.

This is definitely related to when the design team broke the draggable padding and margins, ever since the team started fixing that issue the HUD lines have been appearing and sticking, both issues relate to dragging the padding or margin interface, very annoying.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.