Webflow Error 02-16-18

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Here’s another issue. CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE.

Hi @Revolution

Thanks for taking the time to post all these screenshots. It seems like you may be having trouble with class names and styles not displaying correctly, but it’s difficult to see what issues you are running into here without a detailed description.

Can you please review the bug category posting guidelines and update your post accordingly (title that briefly describes the issue, detailed description, read-only, etc).

Please know that we are here to help – we want to isolate, reproduce, and resolve these issues for you but this can be difficult without key information.

​Thanks in advance!

1 Like

???-???-???

I think… if you closely review the screen shots
and read what I said… in the screen shots…

there wouldn’t be a need to provide text
considering the text… is in the screen shots.

@Revolution

It seems from your screenshots and descriptions that the issue is associated with classes not carrying over all the styles. This definitely sounds like an issue, but one I can’t reproduce on this end.

As I can’t reproduce this and there hasn’t been a preview link provided I can’t troubleshoot this issue directly. So a detailed description with more information than originally provided is very useful for us in helping you resolve this.

Information that will help here:

• Read-Only link
  • Screenshot showing the entire style panel and class names so we can account for any and all styles involved
  • Any snippets of custom code used (if any)
  • Is this happening on the live site or just the designer?

If you are not able to provide more details, or provide a preview link per our posting guidelines it is very difficult for me to assist further.

As a possible alternative, you can reach out to our support team directly and provide a Read-Only link privately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.