Webflow Ecommerce, Udesly & Shopify

Hi,

We’re looking into a client project, that needs a lot more than what we can currently offer on Webflow.

Specifically, we need to create an ecommerce site that includes the following:

Purchaser Accounts for them to track their orders, data control, specific discount codes per user, targetted marketing based on historical purchases etc
Limited sales on certain items to 1 per user
Abandoned Cart
Coupons & Codes
Customer reports & order analytics
More than 1000 products.

Sadly, i don’t believe any of the above is currently possible in Webflow as a standalone. However we love working in Webflow from a design element.

With this in mind, has anyone had succesful use of Udesly and its conversion of a webflow designed project, into Shopify? Does it allow you get around the limitations of Webflow?

Any thoughts would be gratefully received.

If we can’t tackle the problem, it forces us down an alternative route of maybe custom built shopify theme or Woo-Commerce and Wordpress

Many thanks,

Will

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @wwoolner.
Josh with Foxy here. Just about everything you mentioned should be possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow Though you may need a couple of extra services for some of the functionality (ie: reporting and cart abandonment)

You can manage your products 100% with Webflow CMS. Embed a customer portal to allow customers to login, view order history, and more.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks Josh, I really appreciate your message.

I’ll fire an email to the hello@foxy.io link and we can go from there.

Cheers,

Will

1 Like

@wwoolner Happy to help. Replied to your email. Talk soon!

Thanks,
Josh