Webflow Discord Channel - General, Help, Share

Hey everyone,

I’ve started a little webflow based discord channel, figured it could be a good place to share ideas, knowledge, and interact with community members. If you have discord, or have some questions jump on and join :smiley:

Link Here: Discord

Update (2020): The Webflow Community Discord, now has over 1,000 members, actively sharing content and helping others! We look forward to meeting you! :sunny:

Update (2021): Over 6,000 members :tada: Isn’t that cool! Lots of regular members, chats and great people + we’re now part of the discord discovery program. Thanks and welcome to all. See you at 10,000!

3 Likes

We also have a Webflow Slack Channel
Join here https://webflow-slack-invite.herokuapp.com

As the membership grows in this chat, Slack (free) no longer scales for larger groups like us, as Slack was originally intended for companies and small group work. Also I had to work around/against lots of limitations here on Slack, and older messages are lost forever :frowning:

Tom has started a separate server on Discord, and I hope you’ll join us all there:
Discord (this is a permanant invite link - feel free to share it)

@Thomas_92 any chance you could provide an updated invite? getting an error on the above.

Sure can,

This should work now: Discord

1 Like

Hello, Thomas!

The link doesn’t work. Could you share another one?

Thank you in advance!

Hey!

I just tested it again and it seems to work, but here’s another channel link that might work

Cheers

Thanks a ton, Thomas!

I’m really glad to join the community!

1 Like

Hi Thomas,

Please update the invitation link as I want to join.

Thank You
Hani Amer

Incase anyone needed a new link - Discord

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Thomas!
Is the server still active? If so, could you please reactivate the invite link? I’m new to the Webflow community and would love to join.

Hi @Asaf_Cohen, do you still need an invite? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, could I get one? I can’t seem to get in the server.

All the above links still seem to work, perhaps you’re in a country that doesn’t allow Discord signups?