WebFlow Design In Firefox and other browsers

There is only one problem with Vivaldi and Webflow, when I press delete or back on the keyboard (mac) to delete any item, the page reloads and send me to the dashboard. Are you having that #VLADinSACRAMENTO ?

@discovoador You beat me to it! I noticed this problem about 3 days back but haven’t had time to report it to the Forum. But yes, I have the same problem and it gets annoying when this happens. But to make sure it wasn’t a bug in Webflow I went to another site and pressed “back” and it took me a step back. So it is the browser Vivaldi by default that is doing this. But yes, if you are using Vivaldi, it could get annoying. :wink::grinning::blush::+1:

1 Like

@discovoador I have found the solution to get rid of this. Make sure to check out my post in the description below. This should fix your problem. :wink:

@VLADinSACRAMENTO - Got it! On the Preferences from Vivaldi at Keyboard > Full Keyboard Access we should mark “Inherit from system Preferences”. Them we can use the delete or back button in Webflow. See attached. :ok_hand:

1 Like

@discovoador Great! Now that we have that out of the way… lets “Make the web beautiful” - Pixel Geek. If you experience any more problems with Vivaldi regarding Webflow be sure to visit the post above or don’t be afraid to PM me. I will be glad to look into it. :wink:

Very nice find regarding Vivaldi, I have started using it, had the same delete issues, and found a way to deal with commands.

That said, the only downside I see with the browser is that it does not (seem) to permit a responsive design window for Inspector Tool, has anyone found a way to access it or an alternative to it?

Nope… unfortunately :frowning: seems they did not activate some functions. Ctrl+Shift+M should activate Toggle Device mode, but Vivaldi doesn’t have that Shortcode. Not sure if it is possible to add this from user side.

Hi Everyone. Opening up this very old thread, but check this out. While we’re not providing support for Firefox officially, you’re all free to try it out. Report bugs in the experimental browsers forum category to help us figure out what we’ll need to do once we’re ready.