Webflow CMS anger management course :)

Hi @Spoonk

First of all, please know that my response is coming from a place of love. :slight_smile: :heart:

Second, thank you for taking a step back and calming down. I totally understand your frustrations. Why doesn’t a product that I pay for, no working as I thought it would! :confused:

The Webflow team isn’t some big corporation that is out to just get money. The team is here to help designers of all types become professional Web Designers by abstracting the HTML, CSS, jQuery and backend DB coding.

This mission isn’t an easy one, but one we are passionate on taking on. Imagine if you were take the entire Web Design industry and put it into one Web App. That’s essentially what we are doing.

As for the CMS, it was launched on October 6th, 2015 which means it is just 4 months old! It’s amazing how much the team has built on top of the CMS in such a short amount of time. We know we have a lot more work ahead to make everyone happy and we are going as fast as we can without sacrificing quality.

As with all of our platform’s limitations, we know we have a few and there are reasons behind each one. But with constructive feedback and constant posts in our Wish List, we will always know which way our road map should go. This is why we love you and our very vocal community. :heart:

So, again. Thank you for the feedback. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Cheers,
Nelson

To @jorn @Aaron @samliew @akebrattberg @alexanderwong Thank you so much for helping me keep the community civil and fair :slight_smile:

11 Likes