I have one last bug stopping me from launching my site. On the splash page, I have an animation that works fine on desktop views but does not work at all on mobile devices.
The cards below the hero message scroll left to right, which is fine. Inside there are four cards that have a timed animation to expand and retract, using scale, opacity and move.
For some reason, the cards simply disappear on mobile devices both phone and ipad.
I tested to see if there is an issue with initial states on mobile, but that does not appear to be a factor.
I contacted Webflow support who originally thought the issue has to do with the containing element being absolute while the animation elements were static vs relative. I tested every variant of having the containing element be static/relative and all elements inside being static/relative, and again no change. The animating cards simply disappear.
This is the last thing stopping me from launching so I am hoping to get some guidance and make this work.
Thank you for your help.