We need a Webflow Wiki

Hey Webflow Team

We need a Wiki where we can pin all the tips and tricks, troubleshooting, and other awesome snippets when building sites.

The forum works great and I love this place but there are duplicate topics here and there and if I could pin all the awesome stuff we had on the forums, it would be like 50 pages! :smile:

2 Likes

Great idea! An unofficial community made wiki site would be awesome.

But I usually move great posts to the Tips and Tricks category.

can’t agree more, guess that such wiki would do a great help and save our time in long time searching. though there are some posts listed in Tips and Tricks, but it’s not enough

1 Like

I would like something like that as well.
There are some great community member made sites that covers things that might show up as you designing your site.
Like @StevenP 's WebflowCodeTutorials

3 Likes

Oh yeah that would be an awesome idea !!!
Then we could also create a subpage that includes cms features and functions and maybe an overview or summary what to produce with the cms (like really specific examples) and how.

Alright then. I have never created a wiki before but here goes.

I’m just going to use what most of us know - MediaWiki (Wikipedia runs on it).

I will gladly organise hosting for the site but will need anyone who can help to maintain it.

I am currently copying files across and will post a link soon :wink:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I have just created https://webflow.miraheze.org!

I will continue to add content, if anyone needs any access / help then let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: More rich text features

bump…

need some help from the experts here. I’m just copying and pasting whatever I see useful in the forum, all changes welcome

How is the wiki doing?
I registered but saw that nothing happened the last 30 days.
I’m no expert but would like to contribute by adding useful stuff if that’s ok?

I think the wiki is super useful as a first stop to answer all your question regarding webflow :blush::+1:t3: