Wanted: Webflow Freelancer

Hello!

My name is Matt Doane, and I’m one of the co-founders at Elastick.

We’re looking for an experienced Webflow designer/developer to work with our agency on a freelance basis. First project is a quick one-pager, but we have a more work on deck and would love to establish a working relationship for future projects.

This is a remote position. Freelancers based in the USA are preferred, but not required. Those interested can respond here or send emails to matt@elastick.agency.

Hey Matt, I’ve sent a email!

1 Like

Hi Matt,

I’d be more than happy to have a chat. Please take a look at Jolly Good Web and feel free to contact me directly via email - hello@jollygoodweb.com. I’d be very happy to shoot a few example client sites across :slight_smile:.

Hey Matt! I’m John, the founder of NoCode Guides, a marketplace for NoCode developers and mentors. We have a growing category of Webflow developers and you can post a project for free and receive proposals.

Hello @md673 ,
Hope you are well,

I have more than 5 years of working experience as a web developer/designer. I have developed several sites for diverse industries. I conventionally work on WordPress, PHP, Shopify, Html, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, etc.

Have a look at some of my work :

You reach me at mail: paulsmith0562@gmail.com

I await your response

Regards
Paul