Vidzflow - new video hosting solution for Webflow by Flowout. Escape the black hole of video compression, size limits and cluttered video players. Get early access and be among the first to try it out!

Hey guys, I’m Luka from Flowout. :wave:t3:

When working on Webflow projects for our clients we stumbled upon a lot of limitations with Webflow’s video hosting. We decided to take matters into our own hands and started working on an alternative solution.

Instead of stressing over:

• 30MB video size limit
  • Annoying YT branding & links that distract users and steal your traffic
  • Creating accounts on different hosting platforms
  • Video buffering & long loading times
  • Webflow compressing your videos (lower quality)

You get all this:

• Customizable & clutter-free player
  • Optimized performance
  • Easy upload & embed
  • No Webflow compressions
  • No-code friendly

Sign up through the form on our landing page to get early access and be one of the first to try it out. We’d love to hear your thoughts on the idea and the landing page, so please share your feedback in the comments.

3 Likes

I would love to beta-test this tool.

1 Like

Hey @Flowout-Luka this looks fantastic, well done :clap: This fills a gap. Keep us posted on your progress, eager to hear how it all comes together!

1 Like

Join our early access list, and we’ll keep you posted as soon as it’s ready. We’re in the final stages of testing, and we anticipate it will be available within the next week or two.

Thank you, I’ll update you guys with a dedicated post once we’re ready to go.

Hey @ChrisDrit&@SamHouston1107, just wanted to let you guys know that Vidzflow is live!

Would love to hear your feedback regarding the pricing and the app.

Looks great @Flowout-Luka, well done :clap: I’ll definitely be looking more into this and championing it to others!

1 Like

Hey Man, I just wanted to ask if there’s an option on this that can set up view point play and pause,