This is a tutorial to show you how to implement a Notice FAQ / documentation in Webflow. It will take you less than 5 minutes to integrate.
Video tutorial is here (text version is below):
Some advantages of using a Notice FAQ:
- searchbar with insights about unanswered searches
- optimized for SEO with directly accessible links for each article
- easy to share, edit and keep the design in order
- keep your FAQ/documentation content organized and in one place
- fully customizable
- Go to https://notice.studio, login, and create your first FAQ
- Click on « Deploy » and click on « Webflow »
- Put the first code snippet inside the Custom Code part of your Webflow project (requires paid subscription to Webflow)
- Put the second snippet inside any « embed » in your project
- Publish your website and go to the production website, it’s now live and synchronised with the Notice editor ;)!
I would really appreciate some feedbacks and if you want to get in touch: email@example.com.