video-on-demand website

Hi - I’ve recently subscribed to Webflow, and am currently going through the “crash course” - I’m an experienced interactive designer, but a novice in Webflow. I’m having a problem finding a “template” for the type of simple, video-on-demand, subscription based website I’m building, so thought I’d reach out (I purchased the Streaming X template, but it’s kind of overkill from what I need). I’ve created a motorcycle touring series, with 21 episodes for season 1, and each episode has a “bonus content” video associated with it, so a total of 42 video files (currently hosted on vimeo.com). I wanted to charge either a monthly subscription, OR, preferably a one-time yearly charge. Is there a template you would recommend, or is this something which makes more sense for me to simply build from scratch? Any help/input would be much appreciated. Thanks…

Also, I’ve purchased the domain name through Go Daddy, as well as paid for paid for a year of hosting. Is it simple enough to build the site w/Webflow, and then host it on Go Daddy?