Vertical text logo to the left

Hello

I´m having trouble with site that I´m building. There´s a need to place the text logo vertically to the left side on the page. I already bought a theme (Cons) for the project, but it seems really difficult to put the vertical logo there. Header goes messed up and also the design in this case, because the logo has white background.

I´m wondering if there is any template on Webflow that would have a place for vertical logo on the left side already? If I would try to build it again… I would like to use some template and create it from it by editing, because I´m quite beginner. As I have tried to search and search, it seems like the logo is always on the header top or in the middle of the page…

Thankful already for the possible help…

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Net welcome to the community! :smiley:

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi @PixelGeek! Many thanks for your reply. I´m sorry I did´t post like guided, but screenshots from what I have done, doesn´t really help in this case, I think… I think I´m back to square one… But I´ll attach here a very bad screenshot drawing to visualize my problem… ! This is just to show the place on the left for the logo and keeping the menu at the top. Slider etc. is not relevant. I would just like to know, if there´s a Webflow template, that would allow to place a logo like that…

You create a really useful topic I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
Affordable Custom Logo Design Company – LogoNado

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.