Vertical scroll bar issue.. in workspace

ahhhh, help! Just working on learning all about webflow and designing my portfolio. Everything is moving along reasonably well… then last week at my 1440 breakpoint workspace, my right side margin decided to bring itself from the right margin to about 3.5 inched into the design space. However, the layout looks fine when I publish and check my actual site. As much as I am relieved that it is posted correctly, I cannot continue to develop the site at this breakpoint if I can’t see a quarter of my screen

The second thing is in the laptop breakpoint somehow I have 2 vertical scroll bars and they are overlapping each other which is messing up the alignment of the layout. I feel like I looked everywhere for the origin of the progress bar and cannot find any page that has a trigger. One of the free weblow templates if that helps. here is the link to my site

Webflow - Copy of Lenny's Top-Notch Site

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Lenny_Cabanero-Harve,

Looks like you set the Body (All Pages) tag to overflow: auto - you can fix this issue by resetting it, here’s a really quick demo of how to do that: CleanShot 2022-09-20 at 14.26.02 · CleanShot Cloud

If you’re still having issues after trying this, please let me know and I’ll dig deeper into this issue for you!

Perfect!!! thank you!! you are an angel!!

1 Like