Vertical nested Tabs: Issue aligning Tab Content Area with two left vertical menus

Hi Community,

I am relatively new to webflow and the community but already hooked: Really cool tool. But so cool, that I often run into trouble ;(

I am designing a technical UI with currently two nested vertical tabed menus. The menus work well, but I am not able to get the Tab Menu Content on Level 2 to go across the page. Instead it is stuck to the right side. I followed this short guide on how to do vertical tabed menus and it worked for the menu portion: Menu in DropDown Menu - My Sandbox.

The page in question is called o9 UI Framework within the 09 technical UI folder:

Here is how the page looks like with the div block pushing everything to the right:

The misaligned text is part of the Menu Tab Content section and disappears when I change the menu:

I hope to get some tips how to have the div block align to the left … I have tried many things.

Thanks for your help,
Swen

PS Once this works, I plan to create a third nested horizontal tab structure within some of the tabs … should be fun

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ocean9?preview=ef5672b997ac6a1ffe32504d13d14b80
(how to access public share link)

“o9 L1 Tab Menu Content” is floated right. Switch that to either Left or None and you should be able to style it from there.

You’ve got a lot of nested elements. Best of luck to you. lol

1 Like

Thanks for your help, this fixed it and it makes total sense.

Cheers,
Ocean9

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.