Hi there, I just tried out Webflow by starting off one website with it and I wanted to give some feedback/ask some questions. It is already a fine web app, and I know that it is under rapid and constant development.
So in no particular order here are some things:
- the Palatino font is incorrectly spelled “Palotino”
- there needs to be a way to set styles in the context of a parent or ancestor (I read somewhere else that this will hoepfully be added in the future)
- is there a way to re-order columns?
- can there be a way to select multiple items, for moving around together, or doing other operations all at once?
- what about setting padding or margins all at once or v h style
- I came across some bug trying to rename classes, it would look like I renamed it in the Navigator panel, but then when I looked elsewhere it wasn’t changed
- it would be awesome if you could move styles you accidentally set at one breakpoint to another one, because I did that all the time. Usually you just want to move something to the default styles because you forgot you were in a bp
- I had some note about “grid alignment” but I can’t remember what that was
That’s all for now I guess. Let me know if some of this is due to my ignorance!