Validation Errors on ecommerce

I’m building a store. When trying to replace images or do things with product changes on existing products I created, it is causing ‘Validation erros’ and freezing a lot.

Any one having this error or know what to do about it?

Here is my site Read-Only: [https://preview.webflow.com/preview/zanesportswear?utm_source=zanesportswear&preview=05241266ca5fd2133c06f00d6894e785]
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi, @callum1212!

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having issues with changes on existing products! :grimacing:

I made a copy of your site and imported it for testing. I was able to change product images and details with seeing any errors.

Can you please test the following on your end:

(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

(2) Please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: How to get console

(3)Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

Can you share some more information about what products you were specifically making changes to? Also, would you be able to use a tool like Cloud App to provide me with some screenshots or a short video about this issue?

Looking forward to hearing more from you so we can solve this issue!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.