Validation Error - eCommerce to Multi-Reference Field

Hi,

I’m working on setting up Webflow/Zapier to add purchased job packages (from Webflow eCommerce) to a multi-reference field “Purchased Job Packages” in the Webflow collection for companies that are signed in.

I am getting an error when trying to set up the Zap to update the live view in Webflow when there is a new order: "The item could not be sent to Webflow. The app returned “ValidationError: Validation Failure”.

I’ve seen several comments on this error in the forum, but still haven’t been able to solve it yet. I don’t have experience with APIs, but have started to dig into it.

First, can you tell me what to enter in the Item field? For temporary testing purposes, I entered the Item ID from the exported csv for the Companies CMS Collection (for the signed in user), but need a variable here to pick up the correct ID for whichever user is signed in when the purchase is made.

Second, should the multi-reference “Purchased Job Packages” point to the actual Products collection, or does a different collection need to be created for this purpose? It seems it should be Products to sync with the actual Item ID.

Can you provide any other recos for how to solve this? Any support with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/honeartwork?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=honeartwork&preview=c21869d5ba22e64756f6d3a39330b2e8&mode=preview