User Account We’re having trouble logging you in. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems

I have a member who is unable to access her account but I don’t see anything wrong from the admin side. Their account is assigned to an access group. When she logs in a ‘gated content’ message appears and brigns her to the log in screen which she logs into again and then shows a message “We’re having trouble logging you in. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems.”

I am not sure how to fix her access. Do I delete her account and have her start over?

Can she access other gated content, and does the login widget indicate that she’s logged in? If so, cookies are probably working fine.

This is a tough one to guess without actually logging in as that user, trying to access the same page, and checking the browser logs for errors or anomalies. Anything else would be server-side and related to the access group setup or something Webflow-side.

I think I’d;

• Setup another user with the exact same settings, see if you can reproduce the problem
  • If that works, try having her log in in Chrome incognito mode, so no browser extensions are loaded
  • if that does NOT work, then I’d ask her to change her password, you can try logging into her account directly to try to reproduce it.