URGENT: Website not publishing, error message "error: style.get is not a function" PLEASE HELP

Hi all,

I was wondering why whenever I try to publish my site, it won’t publish through Designer, saying that I have an error “style.get is not a function”, as seen in the screenshot:

However, when I’m on Editor, it’ll try to publish from there, and it would say “Published Successfully” but whenever I look at my site through chrome’s incognito mode, my site would only be updated to how it was three hours ago.

Currently, I’m using the Persona Template, and my chrome is up to date.

I’ve looked through my console too, and so far, it looks like this.

I have no custom code applied through account settings or through designer (I have no idea how to even access it through Designer anyway)

Please help, I don’t know what to do, and I’m only a graphic design student from a university. I haven’t bough hosting yet, and I just sent an email to support asking how to get the student pricing for hosting.

I feel like at this point, my only solution is going through my backups, but the backup where this wasn’t an issue, isn’t available to me anymore unless I either start completely over (but I already invested two weeks worth of content inside :sob:, or get the hosting. (I’m not done with my site content yet, and like I’ve said, I don’t know how to activate the 50% student pricing)

Please help, I love weblflow so far but this is very problematic as I’ve due dates coming up for this site.

Thank you so much for any support!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/angelaamoranto?utm_source=angelaamoranto&preview=eef0c96100ef1a4b630f056bd42c9e06

Hi @angelasdfu,

seems that you are not alone!!

Here’s another forum thread about the issue: