URGENT NEED *Solved - Connecting a custom domain

Hi,

I am creating a website and it is almost finished. The client already had a domain and hosting. I could not connect my Webflow site to their domain address. I tried all the things online and followed all the tutorials. And I could not find a solution. The name of their domain and hosting service is DirectAdmin. If someone has an idea please let me know.

Kind regards,
Yavuz

Did you try changing the default domain to the domain without “www”?
I had a similar problem and back then, this fixed it for me.

Also I see your TTL is set to 3600, so it could take an hour until the changes take place… so maybe waiting for some time could also fix the problem.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your message. Yes, I tried it before but I am not sure I have waited for that option. Changed the default domain again and going to wait. *I have waited for 4 days with www. as a default domain.

I also tried Cloudflare, but there was an error.

Okay… if it doesn’t work, maybe the support team of Webflow can help you… I don’t have any other ideas at the moment.

You can contact them here:

1 Like

Thank you again. It is solved! I also figured out that there was a . (dot) missing at the end of the cname part, it should be like this: www cname proxy-ssl.webflow.com.