Upon exiting my hamburger menu no buttons work

Hi,

Whenever I click the hamburger menu then immediately exit using the “X” in the upper right corner, none of the buttons on the page are clickable. Any ideas on possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.

My site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ioconsortium?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=ioconsortium&preview=30e4d43824b937bdc4183b0440924468&mode=preview

Hi @Dion

It seems like the interaction is misfiring on second press even-though you have the “hide” of menu-content, it doesn’t seem to hide and overlays everything on the page - thats why nothing is clickable - try to redo the interaction - maybe there is a glitch…

1 Like

Hi @Dion, thanks for your post. On the published site after closing the menu and inspecting some other button, I can see the menu-content div with a display of flex, see here: Image 2019-12-28 at 8.56.40 AM

I would make sure your menu-content div in the step two of the interaction is set to hide when the menu closes and to show when the menu opens.

I hope this helps

1 Like

I’ll give this a try. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

The problem has been solved. Thank you @cyberdave and @IVG for your feedback. I did what you both suggested and it worked!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.