Updates section not getting updated?

I noticed the other day that the Updates section in our webflow dashboard was not as up-to-date as the updates page located here: Latest updates and features | Webflow

Is that on purpose? A bug? or some way to reward extra diligent users? :crazy_face:

I pray for an update every day on that page, and felt sad that I had to discover a more “up-to-date” update in that other location.

That is all :slight_smile: Can’t wait to learn more about Multi image uploads!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey @Bodwa,

I am not sure what you mean by that… :confused:
Are you saying that your webflow features are not updated?

My apologies for not being more clear. Here is what I mean:

These two pages do not match, and to me, they should both have the same updated info… am I correct in this assumption? Or is there something wrong with my personal Dashboard “updates” page?

“Webflow”
“Latest updates and features | Webflow”

Screenshots for reference:

1 Like

oh…
That seems like a mistake :sweat_smile:

The more important question is: Does your Webflow account is up-to-date with the latest features? or only those showing in the dashboard?

I CAN password protect my galleries even though that feature is not listed in the updates section of my dashboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to hear that :smiley:

thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: I’ll tell the team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.