[Update] I've Mostly Resolved This, Posted New Question elsewhere.…

I’ve just created a new section of my site that I hope to look and work identical to the two other main sections. I have added a Collection List Wrapper and can successfully pull in the Collection Item and image via a Dynamic Style Setting. But I can’t figure out how to add “Container CMS” so that I can then pull in the Title and Caption (via Hover). In addition, I can’t figure out how to make the images the correct height.

If you look at my read-only link below, the Film and TV sections are old, Documentary is new. I’m basically just trying to replicate what’s on the Film and TV sections since I can’t copy/paste between Collections.

I’m sure it’s a simple thing that I’m missing, but I’m struggling here and would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/five-all-in-the-fifth?utm_source=five-all-in-the-fifth&preview=602a69dfb60cf9d6b559a7b89ecce503

Here’s a video showing what you need to do.

I’m sorry for my english. It’s morning here in Brazil and it takes a while for it to warm-up haha.

Just pay attention to Z-Indexes and Element States.

Good Luck with your projects

I think that did it. TIL about Z-Indexes. Thanks so much!