Upcoming Events CMS Issue

Hi,

I have a CMS called ‘Upcoming Events’ which is separate from my blogs. I currently have two upcoming events published on my live site the first one when clicked shows the correct information but the second one has the wrong content.

This is the Upcoming Events link: https://herefordshire-breast-cancer-support-gro.webflow.io/upcoming-events

I’ve doubled checked that the collection is pulling in the right source from the CMS, to note all my blogs inside pages is showing the correct information not sure what’s causing the issue on Upcoming Events.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey @Krishan :wave: Welcome to the forum!

It looks like you might be using a Collection list on your Collection page. Within that list, you are displaying your content, and it is displaying the content of your first collection item.

I would recommend rebuilding the CMS Template Page without the Collection List. You should be able to unbind each element from the Collection List, and then drag it out onto the page itself. From there, you would just need to bind it again to the correct CMS field.

I hope that all makes sense.

Cheers!

Hi @Drew_Schafer,

Thank you for your speedy reply, I gave that a go, and everything seems to be working now. Thank you for your help much appreciated.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: