Unwanted White Space

Hello,

I recently made a lot of changes to our company website, but I have an issue with the home page’s responsiveness. I watched the videos for unwanted white space, but I cannot seem to figure it out. I even got rid of an animation that was coming from outside the viewpoint, but that didn’t work.

Can someone please help me.

Here is my read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/san-jose-tree-e55caf64bcddbf4d542a96a44?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=san-jose-tree-e55caf64bcddbf4d542a96a44&preview=7b3c06e29adb629c85dcd3297bc89e3c&workflow=preview

Thank you!!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

are you talking about white space that’s overflowing outside the side of the screen?

if so what I would do is create a div and wrap everything on your site inside of it - name it page wrapper

then set that to max width 100% and overflow hidden

that might help fix the issue

if you can send me the live URL to your site I can check it out in dev tools

Thank you. I will try that!

Here is the live URL:

Appears to be an issue within you top navigation. Maybe too many fixed-width pixel dimensions causing the space to overflow. I recommend using percentages or some other method to ensure the nav’s contents scale with the browser’s width.

I see that on the homepage you’ve given a style to element “.brand” in the current state. You’ve set it to 350px. It will appear larger but only on the homepage. I recommend removing styles here.

I stand corrected.

The issue is on element “.section23”. Set this to overflow = hidden. I believe the enlarge-on-hover interaction is causing the issue.