Unwanted white space in Mobile View

Hi there!

I’ve been noting some white space in mobile view. I’ve tried to locate the problem, but i’m not quiet sure how to do so. Can anyone point out what is creating the white space?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/slimkees-v2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=slimkees-v2&preview=e1aa3f7ae3aef3f5d755c4bb242a632b&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @paulus,

Welcome to the forum!

Where are you seeing the white space? Would you be able to provide a URL to the live site and I’ll take a look?

Thanks!

Hi Milan,

I’m seeing white spaces when i visit the website from my Phone on Chrome. The URL is www.slimkees.nl. Thanks a lot for having a look!

Hi Milan,

I’m seeing white spaces when i visit the website from my Phone on Chrome. The URL is www.slimkees.nl. Thanks a lot for having a look!

Hi @paulus,

I’ve tried on iPhone 12 and iPhone 11 Pro in Chrome but couldn’t replicate on either - would you be able to provide a screen recording?

Thanks!

Hi Milan

I am not sure what you are trying to fix, as I looked at your project from my desktop.
One thing I wanted to mention is, please put your navbar on top of everything else, so that the company logo and the links are visible when you visit the site from different devices. Hope that helps.

Hi Milan,

Thanks once again for looking into this, much appreciated. I’ve attached a screenshot. On the right side of the screenshot you can see the white space which i preferably do not have there.

Anything else you need to assess?

Thanks a lot, have adjusted it! :slight_smile: