Uneven Grid Responsive Sizing

Hi Webflowers! (is that what we are called? I read that as Web_Flowers)

I am having an issue trying to get some grid items on my Services page to size evenly at a certain breakpoint (photos below). Starting at around 1000px the items on the right column are disproportionately sized compared to the other two columns, which successfully shrink at the same rate.

This is really just an issue at a small pixel range in the base breakpoint as the grid changes to one or two columns as it gets lower - and above roughly 1200 it is properly sized/spaced. However, I think this could be a good learning opportunity for me and I would like to fix it if possible.

Any and all advice is appreciated!

(Not sure if I can link to a specific page using Read-Only link, but it can be found here: Our Solutions > Services)

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nickmitchellfinancialadvisor?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=nickmitchellfinancialadvisor&preview=d566238b32f832bbdc5cd4f85ca88f78&mode=preview

Hello, Webflower.

I think you have added a non breaking space in the headings of the right side cards. Replace them with a normal space. I hope this helps :smiley:

1 Like

Far overdue reply but wow, what an easy fix - thanks @Sahil.M!

I didn’t even know how to add a non-breaking space at that time so it must have been a slip on the keyboard.