Unable to hover on menu item

I’m unable to hover on menu item when the menu is opened. Please need urgent help.
Thanks in advance.

link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/omarhussain?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=omarhussain&preview=6fef90c82aabbdf158466500a5bd8dcd&workflow=preview

Hey @r1five

Set menu_outter_wrapper z-index to 99999999

That will bring the menu to the front.

1 Like

Hey @Kevin_Mooney in_Mooney I’ve done as you said. And its working too, but then the close icon disappears. :frowning:

1 Like

That makes sense, what you’ll need to do set menu_outter_wrapper to something like 99995 and then the menu button to like 99999.

All you’re really doing is setting these items to be on different layers and essentially, you want your menu button on top of the menu wrapper. Then it should be good to go.

Thanks a lot! But still not working. :frowning:

Navbar 7 = 9999999999 z-index
menu_outer_wrapper = 99999991 z-index

The numbers don’t really matter. Navbar needs to be a larger number than the menu wrapper.

Ok. But now after setting this, not able to hover.
sorry!!!

Hey @r1five

There are a lot of fundamental errors here and because of that, 1 solution leads to another problem.

I would find a menu template that you like and go with that, or start over using the standard navigation. I can assure you that your customers don’t care if you have a cool navigation.

Okh. Thank you so much for the help. :slight_smile:

1 Like