Un-linking Pages

I’d like to un-link project pages from the home landing page, but don’t want to delete them altogether?

HI @gcorzine, you can simply remove the links from your nav, if that is the situation, otherwise, can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

Hi @cyberdave,

Thanks for the response. My read-only link is: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/georgecorzine?preview=78d56def2799faa61b38bddf8be7f57e

Under Projects, have the associated images with each project. I’ve tried deleting what looks to be the “project link” in the hierarchy in the UI, but when I do the image is deleted with it. I don’t want to delete the representative “project page” as I will get to completing those at some point. I just want to de-link the small “project” images on the home page to the project page.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi @gcorzine, thanks for your post. Take a peek at this video: http://quick.as/8qlbi60kg

Let me know if that helps :smile:

Hi @cyberdave,

Sorry for any confusion about my question. I wanted to know how to “de-link” the associated “project page” (which is the nike one for all of them) for each image. I’d like the image to remain but not be linked. I don’t want to delete the project page, because eventually I’d like to “re-link” to it when completed. I hope that makes sense and it’s an easy fix.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi @cyberdave,

Any thoughts on the above?

Thanks.

Hi @gcorzine, are you just wanting the link on the image to point to nothing? Then use the hashtag using the URL setting:

Does this help? Maybe I am not understanding fully what you are trying to do. Cheers,
Dave

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.