Typed.js - Pause after full stop and comma while typing sentence

Hi,
Someone know if there is a way to pause typing when full stop or comma appear in sentence or pasue after every string? In example i have sentence like this:

“Hello.(here pause for 1-2 sec) We’d love to connect,(another pause) let’s hear about your project first.”

Here is my code:

var typed = new Typed(“#typed-title”, {
strings: ['Hello. ', ‘Hello. We'd love to connect,’, ‘Hello. We'd love to connect, let's hear about your project first.’],
typeSpeed: 30,
backSpeed: 0,
backDelay: 0,
startDelay: 2000,
loop: false,
cursorChar: ‘’,
});

I have no clue how to do it. Also I must mention that this sentence need to be typed from right side of screen to left.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Webflow forum!

Could you please edit Screenshot_2017-08-16_140811 and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

In future if you want faster replies and more accurate answers, I suggest including all the details listed in the link above before someone has to ask.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

This assumes that you already got typed.js to work on your page, but…

var typed = new Typed(“#typed-title”, {
strings: [‘Hello.^2000 We’d love to connect^2000, let’s hear about your project first.’],
typeSpeed: 30,
backSpeed: 0,
backDelay: 0,
startDelay: 2000,
loop: false,
cursorChar: ‘’,
});

This is how you would get it to type out your sentence with delays in the sentence (the ^2000 delays it for 2000 milliseconds).

I don’t know off the top of my head how to get it to type from left to right, but maybe changing the text alignment in the styles from left align (standard) to right align and see where that gets you.