Two issues: white spaces and button positioning

Hi everyone and happy new year!

I’m new to Webflow and am encountering two issues with my website:

1. There is white space to the right, and at the bottom of the page. How do I remove them? I read somewhere that it’s probably because of some overflow but I can’t seem to find the element(s) that are causing it, nor do I know how to solve that issue…

2. In the footer section: I have two buttons which are supposed to appear on the top right of the page (together with the overlay) when a visitor click “Impressum” or “Datenschutzerklärung”. I’d also like them to be sticky, i.e. remain visible when the page is scrolled down. For some reason I can’t get them to appear and work properly though (not even in a non-sticky / absolute position).

The buttons are in Footer Section → Menu Wrapper Copy → Menu Close Icon Wrapper Copy, and Footer Section → Menu Wrapper Copy Copy → Menu Close Icon Wrapper Copy Copy, respectively.

Sorry for the confusing selector nomenclature! Didn’t have a chance to fix that yet.

Thank you so much in advance!
Stefan

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/brueckner-sapretail?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=brueckner-sapretail&preview=cbd6117225add3beec27a9e70d2ba2ea&mode=preview