[TUTORIAL] Multi Step Form with required input validation

Thanks, I’m trying to figure it out for a site now, but I look forward to your release.

1 Like

@AlexIglesias hey Alex! A huge thank you for creating this!!!
I’m currently using it with a memberstack sign up form which validates the email to make sure there’s no existing user with that email. However, when the form submits the submit button stops working (I checked the code and it’s because it adds pointer-event: none to it). Is there a way to remove this functionality so the user can resubmit the form again?

Hi Ariana! Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t see your message.
The script should be tweaked a little bit to avoid that happening. Feel free to grab the code from GitHub GitHub - brotame/multi-step-form: A custom multi step form made for Webflow and edit anything you need from it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Alex! Webflow newbie trying to set up a multi-step form that:

• validates required fields before each step progression
  • and uses input field masks to format the inputted data.

My searches keep bringing me back to your two projects, but I’m afraid I’m not having much luck. Is your method still supported, or is there an updated version to try out?

Thanks so much!!!
J

UPDATE: I think I’m getting a bit closer using a combination of what you have set out above and a little bit of masking from here: Improving your Forms with Input Masks

1 Like

Further feature enquiry:
I would like to try and set up two multi-step-forms on the same page, each in its own tab. This is in lieu of dynamic form functionality in webflow forms. Is something like this a possibility?