Tutorial | Create a Dynamic Multi-Image Slider

Is the creator of this great script still alive?

Hey @Daniel_Remes1 Did you find a solution to this? I have been facing the same issue.

Hey Eli, I hope this thread is still active as I really need your help! Thank you so much for this walkthrough, it almost worked perfectly for me, however, when I publish the page the height of the slider is contained to a fixed height for no reason. Therefore, only a sliver of the image is viewable. I tried setting the height of the slider element to “Auto” and it made the images not even show. What can I do to fix this problem? Again, thank you for your time and I hope this can be resolved.

I have attached my read only link below, along with a screen shot of the issue with the height property.

Read Only Link

Can you send this link again this preview is not working now i think.

Hi! I’ve installed this on my site and it’s not working :frowning:

Here’s a preview: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/zacs-real-deal-portfolio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=zacs-real-deal-portfolio&preview=5c08a427dce48328c2c0dcf8fa19099d&pageId=61772390fe13ff42b6199fe8&itemId=62bc9bcd8185053af4d0d2db&workflow=preview

Thanks for the help!

What’s up with this Webflow??! Is it seriously not possible in a so-called professional website design tool to have a dynamic slider with slider items based on multi-image CMS fields???! This is like super basic and very expected funtionality.

Is this still possible to do? I’ve spent the last 3 hours trying to find the “Multi-Image” option in the drop-down while connecting to the Collection List Wrapper. It doesn’t show the multi image settings even though its properly added. I tried with the single image and that works so something is definitely fishy