Are you tired of push notification distractions? Are those pesky tabs, URL bar or bookmarks row becoming an eyesore? Do you crave having an extra 160px of canvas space on the top row? Maybe its time to turn your browser based webflow experience into a pseudo desktop app!
- Create a new google chrome profile. (help link)
- Go to webflow.com and log in first.
- Then go to https://webflow.com/dashboard?r=1 (r=1) and bookmark that link. Save your current webpage as a bookmark Ctrl + d (Windows) / ⌘ + d (Mac)
- Convert the book mark into an app with chrome://apps and add to desktop (help link)
- Add whatever add-ins you’d like to use to this new chrome profile instance.
- Enjoy using ‘Webflow Pseudo Desktop App’
Also, this could be purely placebo effect, but WF feels like it runs a lot faster and smoothly when I use it in Pseudo Desktop App mode than in regular browser mode.