Turn static site into cms

Hi
I created this site from a static site template and now my clients want to be able to edit it themselves. I cant get my head around how to turn every page of this site into client editable content. Do I just invite collaborators or do I have to create CMS collections? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Gareth

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ericandern?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ericandern&preview=ffdcad0e006f68891a0b735975b5d24f&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi,

Your client can edit the site without CMS. Just add them as an editor in the site settings and ask them to follow the steps. Then, they need to navigate to yourdomain.com?edit and login and they can images and text.

You can stop them editing things like menus by selecting them in the designer, going to their settings and unchecking ‘collaborators can edit this element’.

Hi
Thanks JSW. Would that work ok for things like the tour dates page? On the tour page each date is a ‘list image’ and at the moment I duplicate the previous list image to create a new date entry.

Thanks again for your help

So they wouldn’t be able to add/delete/copy elements. All the editor allow you to do is to edit the text and images that are currently on the static pages. I’d recommend using CMS to power a tour dates page.

Ok, I see. Thanks again