Troubleshooting Grid Width Issue

I’m still getting familiar with Webflow and have only been using it for a few weeks. I’m having an issue with responsiveness, and I feel like I’ve reviewed all of the potential causes but I must be missing something. My grid looks good when on desktop but when I go to tablet & mobile preview it has all this extra space on the side. I do not see any margin or padding in the container, the div, or the actual grid. What am I missing? I’m still getting familiar with responsive design settings so it may be a very obvious answer. Thank you in advance!

hi @MeganBH and welcome, the best way to get response to your request is to share “read-only” that other developers be able to see your project and find where the problem is. It is not possible give you an advice just from images. :wink:

Thanks, I created a read only link. The issue can be found on the “Choice Hotels International” page.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/megans-portfolio-7baa47?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=megans-portfolio-7baa47&preview=5881157fdfa13f1c4a6ff7f33afff6ac&workflow=preview

hi @MeganBH you have on your Grid element set width: 80% just reset this value and you will be fine.

Thank you so much! That fixed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad that helps you to solve the problem @MeganBH, feel free to close your request by marking any response as solution.

Have a great day