Trouble with third party Forms, help please!

Hi! I’m new on Webflow, and I actually loved this tool.
But since the native forms will no longer work, I need to know how to do this myself.
The thing is… I don’t… (sorry)
I tried to use the JotForm form, but I failed to make it work.

Is there any trick that you guys can teach me?

Here’s my project:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ftw-empreendimentos?preview=0816a0683f556d3479507486e3de4006

http://ftw-empreendimentos.webflow.io/

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Will you be exporting this site and hosting elsewhere? If so, you don’t need a third-party form tool. You can use the Webflow forms.

Hi! Thanks for the answer, but I didn’t quite understood…
Yes, I’ll host this site in another hosting service.
I asked this question because everytime I log into Webflow I see this message saying that forms will no longer work in exported sites.
Am I wrong about it? I’m totally lost here, hahahaha

Hi there! I don’t know where to post this but I found a third-party form tool that seems to work -I’m saying these because I just implemented it and didn’t have any problem yet-. It is very helpful now that webflow won’t be supporting this service on exported sites.

Hope it’s helful :blush:

@mauribazan The only thing I can’t seem to get over is that not every client of mine will like the process of submitting a form with formspree. Once you click submit, they ask you to confirm your email to get it “set up.” Why can’t there be something that just handles the forms normal without asking for confirmation and etc.

I know it’s one more step but it doesn’t even ask you to signin or anything so I think it’s worth it. Like I said, I’m also trying it now so I let you know if I have any trouble later.

Wut??? I thought forms don’t work anymore. Mine certainly doesn’t…

I think Nelson means only the form, not the functionality. Exported forms don’t work. @renatochar If you will host the site elsewhere you can use something like formspree

Piter :webflow_heart:

Hey everyone.
First of all, thanks for all the answers!
I know it’s been quite a while since I posted this topic, but I did implemented the formspree form and I does work perfectly. It does suck that my client need to confirm his email, but most of the times I am the one who does this for them.

Anyway. Thanks for the help!

ps: my english kind of sucks, but I think you guys can understand. =)

1 Like