Trouble with success message on mobile positioning

please help :pleading_face::pray:
Having some trouble with. my success message in mobile, it is set to 100% height and no paddings, position absolute. but. in my phone it goes far. up or far. down don’t. know why

Hey there!

Mind sharing your read-only link so we can take a look for you?

yes. tyler! thank you. very much! here. is. the read only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/allie20?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=allie20&preview=0ce537b10dc200097ac930b4442bcd6e&mode=preview

Just tried to submit the form on desktop (with my browser scaled to mobile viewport size), and it appears to be working correctly here. Whenever I submit it on my actual mobile device, I am seeing a slight padding/margin at the bottom of the form, but nothing like the screenshot.

Not sure, but this one may be a bit over my head? Maybe someone else will have a solution for you!

thanks tyler! i’ve tried from. 4 phones. and its the same with a padding almost. 70% of the screen, thats so weird :frowning:

I’ve been having issues similar. My Webflow site would be perfect on all screens, but there was this logo that would stretch and cover half the screen on his laptop specifically.

I suppose the best way to deal with this is usually to remake that section/piece of content completely. But that is how I deal with it if I can’t figure it out.

That is a really awesome site! I love the design a lot, keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

thanks a lot elogetic! you. are very kind!
Because it is the success message of the form, that. would mean to re do all the form and it was a very heavy work because I had to put several custom codes and jetboosts to create a datepiker and a selector that. can filter information, etc . I hope there can be a solution. where i don’t have to re do it :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.