Trouble with responsive hamburger menu button

Hi. I’m going mad. I’m trying to get my menu button to work for iPad and below. It won’t appear in preview mode, and in editor mode it isn’t displaying correctly. I’ve read about 50 other threads about this same problem but their solutions won’t work for me.
Please, somebody help me sort this. I’m losing my mind.
Thanks,
Louis

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/avocardo-for-business?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=avocardo-for-business&preview=e1b2c3edf60e1ea5f6ad86667d8a6b2e&workflow=preview

@louissandford the most important thing to do when you are working on a Webflow project is to keep your cool. It’ll save you much more money :wink:. What I want you to do is delete that navbar component and drop in a navbar element from the elements panel. Let me know if that is functional.

Haha, thanks, I’ll try to keep my cool aha. Do you mean to just delete the ‘Menu Button’? If I delete the whole Nav Bar and drag another in, it loses the layout of the existing nav bar

@louissandford Yes delete the entire navbar and do not worry, I’ll have a video for you shortly helping you get the styling back.

Okay thank you aha. It’s gone now and I’ve added a new nav bar element

@louissandford here is the video I recorded for you Awesome Screenshot sorry for the audio.

Let me know if there is anything else.

That was brilliant, thanks! I’m guessing I can just put ‘dropdown’ menus into that nav bar and they’ll work all fine now, so thank you!

Yes, but you will probably have to do a little styling such as padding and maybe background-color change.