Trouble with overflow in design

I am having troubles with margins when on mobile. It seems to not even be consistent among the same class. I have a [pageWrap] class i have been using to control margins globally. When I scale down to mobile the 2% margin I have applied either works properly (photo 1) or it gets applied beyond the screen width (photo 2). Why is this happening? I have included my public share link.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Zachary_Murray, thanks for the good question. I took a look and it seems there is some overflow on the page, being caused by a style override to the background video.

I would remove the overflow visible override on the background video:

I hope this helps!

Hey @cyberdave thanks for your reply but I’m not sure I know what you mean… could you clarify? You want me to remove the HHvideo class? I also have this same problem on other pages…

Hey @cyberdave thanks for your reply but I’m not sure I know what you mean… could you clarify? You want me to remove the HHvideo class? I also have this same problem on other pages…

Hey Zachary,

I think he’s simply referring to removing the overflow in that combo class. Just select the ‘Overflow Visible’ vs. the ‘Overflow Hidden’ toggle and you should be good to go!

Hey thanks for the reply, but unfortunately that didnt fix the issue. There is also some areas where my projest simply stops being responsive. Text boxes will stop scaling down any smaller then an iphone 6… not sure why. Any insight?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.