Trouble with Mailchimp form

Hello all,

I have a webflow form which integrated with mailchimp. when i click submit button instead of showing thank you message i am redirected to old Mailchimp signup form(which i dont use it anymore).
Surprisingly, my integration is working good on webflow.io but not with other hosting .
Please help.

Hi @web_crazy

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi @web_crazy, thanks for the info, I just checked on the main site with custom domain https://www.ambermobility.com, and when I submitted the form, it looked ok to me:

One thing I would recommend is to do a full hard refresh of the site in your browser window: Scratch Wiki

If the issue persists, let me know and I will be happy to take a look further.

Thanks in advance!

@cyberdave . . .thank you for your reply. This issue is resolved now. In case this error occur in future, i will try Hard Refresh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.