Trouble with extra A Record in DNS settings

I recently changed the custom domain on my website and pointed the DNS servers correctly from godaddy. When I “check domain status” via webflow it says that everything is working correctly. Sometimes when I go to my website, a green screen appears with the following message: “the domain wethebirdsblog.com is no longer parked by GoDaddy.”

This just started happening last week. Sometimes when I go to the site, it loads fine but other times I get the green screen. Whats going on? Its not a browser cache issue because its happening from different computers, etc…

Please help me figure out how to trouble shoot.

Doesn’t look right to me.

Hey @wethebirds It looks like you have an extra A Record of: 50.63.202.61 listed in your DNS settings. You will want to remove that A Record and then re-publish your site. Remember that it can take up to 48 hours for your DNS settings to propagate. ​Please let me know if this is helpful, if not, I’m happy to help further. :slight_smile:

THANK YOU! I would think that will clear it up. I will let you know if I run into any other issues :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.