Triangle element with Webflow

Is it possible to make such a triangle marker in Webflow? ( I mean this orange triangle “Special Offer” in the corner of the pic). And if “Yes”, then how? Preferable without coding :slight_smile:
I have made a div block, and even rotated, and placed in the corner. But how to hide the extra-parts of the box, so that just one triangle part would be in view?

1 Like

Hi, here is a reverse flash tutorial (:

Basicaly a triangle is half a square rotated at -45°

You could also use any SVG triangle icon.

there are also triangles in the unicode table. Copy and paste them and use them as text. Unicode Characters in the Geometric Shapes Block

http://vincent.polenordstudio.fr/snap/ilivn.jpg

4 Likes

Thank you very much @vincent! Your tutorial worked for me after I made a wrapper position as absolute. In auto position it didn’t overlay the image. So finally I have got such a structure:

with “marker wrapper” in absolute position, and “special offer marker” in relative position.
And finally:

Great :slight_smile: Yes you may have noticed that absolute position overrides the overflow hidden property of a parent, that’s why I had to rely on relative. Have a good day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.