Title tag and meta desc

Hello everyone,

I have an issue which is google don’t show the Tag title and Meta description I have added on a new website home page? when I search on google for the website name I find that there’s no title tag and discretion is one of the testimonials we have on that website, why is that?

Changes to the SEO settings are not instantaneous. Your site must be indexed by google for the changes to be updated and visible. This is an automatic process and takes a couple of days.

Hello everyone,

I have an issue which is google don’t show the Tag title and Meta description I have added on a new website home page? when I search on google for the website name I find that there’s no title tag and discretion is one of the testimonials we have on that website, why is that?

Because Google uses algorithm to determine what to show and it may choose to use content from the page or other elements instead. You can give it pointers but it choose what to use in the end.

thank you for your reply, i have checked my setting before i decided to post here and after your replay , i dont know what to change as everything seems okey to me .

1 Like

that may be true, specially as the whole website is new but the client only wants things to look perfect. i have to try to fix that in the next few days. i hope theres a way to let google show the tag title and the description as we want them .

Once you are done implementing the meta tags make sure you manually index the page URLs via Google search console…