Thumbnail Pic Nancy Template

Hi,

i tried to get rid of the old thumbnail pic from the Nancy Template i use but even though i changed it on each site and deleted the original media it still shows as a preview when for example i post the link to the website on FB.

Any solution you can share?

Thanks a lot,
Mel

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You have to re-scrape your site so the new images are taken into account.

Rescraping a website using the Facebook Open Graph Debugger is a straightforward process that involves the following steps:

1. Visit the Facebook Open Graph Debugger page: To begin, navigate to the Facebook Open Graph Debugger page at Sharing Debugger - Meta for Developers.
  2. Enter the URL of the website: In the text box provided, enter the URL of the website you want to rescrape.
  3. Click the “Debug” button: After entering the URL, click the “Debug” button to initiate the debugging process.
  4. View the scraped data: Once the debugging process is complete, you can view the scraped data by scrolling down to the “Preview” section. Here, you can see how the website will appear when shared on Facebook, including the title, description, and image.
  5. Click the “Scrape Again” button: If the scraped data is not up to date, you can click the “Scrape Again” button to rescrape the website and update the information.
  6. Verify the scraped data: After rescraping, verify the scraped data again to ensure that it reflects the latest updates on the website.

Rescraping a website using the Facebook Open Graph Debugger can help ensure that the information shared on Facebook is accurate and up to date. It is especially useful if the website has been updated, and you want to reflect the changes on Facebook without waiting for Facebook’s web crawler to revisit the site.